The Shadows Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~

Go down

Do you Want to?

Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_lcap100%Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_lcap0%Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_lcap0%Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~ Empty Want to Be Beta/Mod?! Apply here~

Post  SnowPaw Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Alright, hello everyone. I will be Looking for a Beta. Mod to Help the Fourm I will be starting GRade 7 and will be busy for a Long time, So I am Looking for:
-Accuracy to answering the question
-Use of words
-How loyal you are to the pack
To ensure you have read most of this, put 'Wolfs are cool' as the 'What goes here?:' rule. Without it, your application Will be Not Accepted and i shall Pm you back Saying "what goes here!"
Now, there will be a 3 rounds.

Round one will be Done On September 14 th Gives you a Week

Round 1:
Fill out the application and send it to me. I will Choose 2

Round 2:
You will be given mod powers in the Testing Room. to Show me Your Fit for the Job.

Round 3:
There will be Giving Admin Powers to Kick Someone out. Aka BW (Bad Wolf) i will Rp him by Spaming and Stuff.

Name:
Do you think you can be active being a Beta?:
Will you ever edit my posts?:
Have you been a Mod somewhere else?& Where?:
How active are you?:
Can I trust you?:
Do you use proper grammar often?:
Will you abuse your powers?:
What goes here?:

Scenario 1:
A player insults someone badly on chat to the point they are about to quit the pack.

Scenario 2:
You log on and find a fight on chat.

Scenario 3:
You find a fight on RP. The fight is between two people who decide to Power play.

Scenario 4:
A player joined the pack and website. They Don't REad the rules just Spam and Cuss!

Scenario 5:
A player is lying to you when you asked them what happened during a fight. You find out their lying, and worse, they were swearing and cussing as well!

Please fill this out and Pm it to me! thanks Smile

-Locked-
SnowPaw
SnowPaw
Alpha Male

https://theshadowsfirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum