The Shadows Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casper Corpse's Biography!

2 posters

Go down

Casper Corpse's Biography! Empty Casper Corpse's Biography!

Post  Casper Corpse Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

.Name:
Casper Corpse

Delta

Personality:
Casper Corpse Is A Shy She-Wolf, She Is Calm And Easy Going. Laid Back Is Just The Thing To Describe Her. She Would Do Anything in Her power If A Threat Rose; She Would Demolish It In No time. She Cannot Stand Back Stabbers Nor Liars, An Will Not Tolerate It. Casper Can Be Flirty And Feisty, But If She Is In A Bad Mood She Can Be A Real Unpleasant Person. She can Also Be Sarcastic, But Enjoys Being Ahead, Learning New Things Right Away. But The Thing That Sets Her Straight Is She is Really Chill, An Loves The Night Sky.

History:
Casper Was Born On From Inferno And Enzeru, They Led A Pack, An Of Course, She was alpha's Pup. They Only had her, for the others died from a horrible disease. They named her casper Corpse, 'Casper' For her pure white fur, And 'Corpse' For they knew she was going to become a Guardian Warrior, Taking After her father. When Casper was young her mother Enzeru always told her to defend herself at all costs, Never back down, an never forget who you are. A Week past An Their was a raid.. Everyone else was in battle, As I hid in the Thicket like my mother told me to stay an never move until it's all Over. I waited, and waited. Finally, The raid was over.. I Crawled out of the thicket searching threw all the dead Corpse's of my own pack-mates. I was on a search for my mother, Moments later after I almost gave up on looking, I found her, Half dead.. She told me to find a certain plant, But whatever happens, Happens..
As I was off looking for the plant with my life, She had past, an didn't want me there to see her go. So when I came back, I laid by her lifeless body, knowing what had happened. I cried.. and It was the last I time I ever Cried.

After Everything That Happened I was adopted into a small pack of female wolves, they raised me Until I was a year old an taught me everything I know, But after awhile I started Killing more an more, Trying to find the pack that Killed my Mother. The small pack felt threatened by me, for I was a little larger in size, with huge paws, But a slimmer build. They kicked me out, an I was on my own, Often killing any wolf that strayed to far from their packs. I was a Rogue--Looking For A Chance. I carried Faith on my shoulders, An always remembered an thought of what my mother told me.
I found the pack that killed mine, some were surprised that such a little runt grew up to be such a good fighter. I was terribly hurt after the battle, But managed to kill Giragga, The lead That killed my parents.

After Awhile, I wondered from pack to pack An finally I found the Moonlight Runners, They accepted me an didn't back down from my hostility.
An so My journey had just began.

Mate or Pups:
None

Reference:
Coming Soon
Casper Corpse
Casper Corpse
Delta Female

http://www.myspace.com/PunkieMayLuvsYou

Back to top Go down

Casper Corpse's Biography! Empty Re: Casper Corpse's Biography!

Post  SnowPaw Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Love the Story! it is Ahmazing! Very Happy
SnowPaw
SnowPaw
Alpha Male

https://theshadowsfirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Casper Corpse Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks A Bunch! ^-^
Casper Corpse
Casper Corpse
Delta Female

http://www.myspace.com/PunkieMayLuvsYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down